Identifying data of the management entity of the web site:
C/ SANTA ANTA, 125
08290- CERDANYOLA DEL VALLÈS
(BARCELONA) - SPAIN
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
In compliance with what is established in the Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL), its implementation regulations, and the LSSICE 34/2002, on the 11th of July, Law on Information Society Service and Electronic Commerce, in accordance with what is established in article 5 and 6 of the PDPL, it is informed to all users that provide or will provide their personal data that it shall be introduced in an automated file duly registered in the “Spanish Data Protection Agency”. It is responsibility of HOTFIREDOOR at the head office of C/ SANTA ANTA, 125, 08290-CERDANYOLA DEL VALLES ( BARCELONA), SPAIN.
USERS’ DATA COLLECTION (PURPOSE AND CONSENT):
When you click in the “send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided are exact and real. In order for the provided information to always be up to date and does not contain mistakes, the user shall communicate, as soon as possible, any modification of the personal character data that may take place, as well as rectifications of mistaken data in case you detect any. The user guarantees that the provided data is real, exact, complete and updated, being responsible for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly, that may occur as a consequence of the non-compliance of said obligation. Based on the form and/ or electronic mail you may have access to or redirected through this web page, the information that you provide us with shall be used for the purposes described as it follows.
1. Manage your request, suggestion or application.
2. Control the number of received applications and its typology, as well as to carry out use statistics.
3. Manage requests of access to the provided services through the Extranet addressed to companies, free-lancers, collaborators and providers.
4. Know and/ or participate in future notifications of of job vacancies in HOTFIREDOOR
5. Send periodic information on services you are subscribed to.
6. Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, which may make possible the carrying out of commercial communications. Said commercial communications shall be related with the products or services provided by HOTFIREDOOR, as well as by some collaborators or “partners” with whom they might have reached some kind of agreement of commercial promotion with their clients. In this case, the third parties may never have access to the personal data. In any case, the commercial communications shall be carried out by HOTFIREDOOR, and they shall be products or services related to HOTFIREDOOR
In case that the provided data may belong to a third party, the user guarantees that they have informed this third party and obtained their previous authorisation to provide their data to HOTFIREDOOR In this sense, it is their responsibility to inform third parties of the data they shall provide.
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of the 11th of July, of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may revoke the consent given for the addressing of these commercial communications at any time through an electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When the user becomes a follower of the profile of HOTFIREDOOR, in social networks of this Web Site, they consent the treatment of their personal data within the environment of these social networks in accordance with the compliance of its conditions and policies.
At the same time, HOTFIREDOOR, informs you that they have taken all the technical and managerial measures that are necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal character data that they treat, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/ or access by non-authorised third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that the Internet security measures are not impregnable.
PRACTICE OF LAW
If you wish to exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel or oppose, you may do it through written communication addressed to:
C/ SANTA ANTA, 125
08290- CERDANYOLA DEL VALLÈS DEL VALLES
In order to let us focus on your exercise of your rights correctly, your application shall be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, request where your application is specific, address for the purposes of notifications, date and applicant’s signature and supporting documents for the request, in its case.